Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Power Tap... oh yeah!

So yes, I still do ride a bike, I just don't post here much.. lol
Got my Power Tap a couple of weeks ago, good times! It came in on a Wednesday, took everything home and built up the wheel (thank goodness for my own personal truing stand) (I will build wheels for food/beer/cash by the way) got it all installed just in time for the thursday night ride with the team, and oh what a ride to 'test-run'!! we ended up doing lead-outs and sprints! so I was extra motivated to put in a good showing, I managed to set the land speed record for the evening, and surprised myself with a pretty big wattage output (1230watt max)
Still getting used to the unit and all its functionality, but getting some interesting numbers on my rides, learning lots too..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

are you using cycling peaks WKO+?