Sunday, May 30, 2010

i'm workin' on it...

so I have in fact returned from California, in one piece. It was a quite amazing trip. 10 days across the state, 8 stages of racing, and some amazing scenery. I'm working on putting together the whole story, and will post up as soon as I get to it. The Spidertech boys did a great job, half the team survived the race, or you could even say, big bear, as that was d-day for half out team. It was a tough day. I'd love to go ride it sometime, but 220km at elevation isn't likely my cup of tea.
I'm off in a couple of days to Saguenay, returning to the Coupe des Nations, a U23 world cup stage race. I was teching there last year, and back this year for more. most of the staff is new, save for Matt and I, so should be interesting. Gus our DS (w/ Spidertech) at Gila, will be there with the US team, that should mean good times!
I know there is a solid Internet connection, so watch for updates.

No comments: