Tuesday, October 2, 2012

yes it is!

Fall has dropped. What an awesome first summer in Halifax. Sept has been a bit wet, but really for record rainfall, it didn't seem that bad.
Been on the 29er lots lately, two reasons, prepping for the Elgin MTB Marathon, and my 'cross bike did sell. The beloved Ridley is gone. I did love that bike, but there were two small things that I'd like to have changed. Until I become a builder or go custom. I'll have to stick with the next one. At least I have something to base my dream machine on.. I think.
That being said things at the shop are alright. Picked up some new brands BBB Cycling, Challenge Tire, and Stevens Bikes. Really excited about all of them!
It's going to be a very new 'cross season. New bike, new series. I'll post pics soon, but we are riding the Steven Prestige, with a nice BBB component package. I'm sticking to SRAM again. some new Prototype built wheels, and tried and true Challenge tire. Grifos, Fangos and the new Limus for the really nasty days out here.
Updates should be back online and more common now that the season is nearing.
Hop Hop!

No comments: