Friday, November 27, 2009

weather not helping much these days

Well it is more and more late in the year each day, after a slow week last week, the past few days have not been much better. So far a couple of rides to and from work has been the best case scenario. The body is feeling like it is starting to settle in for the winter too. We can only hope that all will come together for the race on the weekend, and after that, its looking more and more like I'll have to break out the rollers for a few rides next week. Today was cold and rainy, and tomorrow is not looking much warmer, in fact the rest of the week is looing pretty cool. All is good, two more weekends of racing for the season, and I'd have to say I'm about ready to hang 'em up for the winter.
The skiis are waxed and ready to go whenever the snow does hit, so I'm sure it'll be a nice change of pace!
rambling complete...

1 comment:

Darren said...

I hear ya :) Hang in there for 2 more races.